Wednesday 6 July 2011

first blog post...hi!


i hate these introductory blog posts; they always end up sounding so cringe-y or awkward because i never know what to say. well here goes...

i'll be blogging about my current likes and dislikes with regards to fashion, beauty, movies, music, current events; anything really, as well as recent purchases and things going on in my life at the minute. hopefully it'll go well because i've been meaning to start a blog like this for ages but never found the time. only now, with the long summer stretching out in front of me, i may as well do something useful! you can read a bit about me in my profile information too. so yeah, enjoy, and don't hesitate to send me a message or comment with suggestions or your own opinions on things i have or should post about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment