today i went up to leicester square with a few friends to try and get a glimpse of the stars on the red carpet at the harry potter premiere...
- pink cardigan i bought about 8 years ago from sports direct :S
- white polo shirt with blue detailing - £4 (originally £8.99) from new look
- denim shorts - £2 (originally £12.99) from "be-bop" at tkmaxx
- brown belt - £1 from primark
- black tights - £2.50 for a pack of 5 from primark
- leopard print bag - £8 from matalan
- not pictured are my red ballet pumps from new look
unfortunately, the weather was not on our side earlier and we got soaked within 5 minutes of waiting. needless to say, we were not happy. it was pretty shit tbh. they were pushing us out of the way of all the standing spots, so we wouldn't have been able to see anything. but we got a few pictures in front of the "world premiere" signs, and at least we tried!